For my freshwater aquariums I tend to use the JBL Easytest 6 in 1 which offer a very fast way of check Aquarium stats.
JBL has released their Testing Strips in combination with a color card and app which allows you to scan an track your Aquarium stats so i decided to give it a try.
The App is quite simple – you create an account and register your aquariums. Once you scan your measurements you can track them online a see a history of your stats.
Once you create multiple measurements you can track the history of your stats as seen here:
In the case above you can visually see the impact of a 30% water change on the stats.
The App also informs you about recommended task in order to fix your stats, along with some own product recommendations of course 😉
- Easy tracking with a history view of your stats
- Adds date created so not much manual documentation required
- Easy Testing: Insert, wait 60 seconds and take a photo
- Acces via Smartphone or online
- Sort of expensive but a real time saver, refill kits are a bit cheaper if you already have the color card
- Multi-Test strips have a bad reputation for being inaccurate
- requires an online account In order to use with history data
English Product Page: https://www.jbl.de/?lang=en&mod=products&func=detail&id=6774